Salary: £38,000 – £44,000
Location:[G. London] Mayfair
Job type: Permanent
Our client’s contractor management software connects major employers with a qualified network of more than 75,000 active contractors and suppliers and they now need to hire a Norwegian speaking customer service associate.
The Norwegian speaking Customer Service Associate(CSA) position is full-time and dedicated to providing best in class customer service to our clients’ contractor customer base, as well as assisting with internal administrative functions of the customer service team. A CSA serves as the driver of quality for customer enquiries and support, customer workflows, and day-to-day processes within contractor development. Successful applicants will be self-starters, able to work as part of a team and willing to assist with all of the day-to-day operations inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
• Proactively service and support contractor/supplier clients
• Conduct training on products via phone, web-based and face-to-face meetings
• Participate in the implementation of sales and marketing projects
• Field incoming calls, handle contractor customer inquiries and troubleshoot problems
• Assist with CRM and testing
• Handle client account management functions, including invoicing and collections
• Proactively analyze customer service processes and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
• Research and develop various resources and reference documents for clients
• Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program
Skills and Qualifications required:
Native Level Norwegian
Degree level education
Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and email applications.
Desire to work with people and consistently engage in verbal interaction over the phone
Ability to patiently de-escalate calls through critical thinking and soft skills
Solid problem-solving ability
Demonstrated personal initiative
Excellent customer service orientation
Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Nordic Staff has been providing Norwegian language recruitment services to UK based businesses since 2005. Since Brexit bilingual and multilingual candidates have benefited from significantly more opportunities to use their Norwegian language skills to improve their career prospects.