£23,000 – £25,000
Our client, a large international organisation is currently seeking a candidate fluent in both Swedish AND Finnish (spoken / written) to join their Nordic Customer Services team.
* Provide excellent customer service to business customers, distributors and subsidiaries in Sweden and Finland.
* Receive orders from customers and manage them in line with company policy and systems, following orders to shipment to ensure quality of service.
* Build up close relationships with customers.
* Develop solid product knowledge and understanding of the logistics of sending specific products.
* Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
* Produce and communicate quotations for customers in Sweden / Finland as required.
* Updating client database information.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :-
* Fluent in Swedish AND Finnish (spoken / written / read)
* Excellent command of English (spoken / written / read)
* Proven experience in customer services
* Able to managing multiple projects.
* IT skills (Excel and Word)
* Self-motivated and professional work ethics
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Attention to detail.
* A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
* Able to work as part of a team
Their offices are situated a short commute from London’s Baker Street Tube station and/or Marylebone Train station.
up to £25,000 per year
This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contract (MATERNITY COVER) – which may become permanent.
Originally posted 2012-03-12 19:00:23.