We are currently seeking a fluent DUTCH GERMAN speaker for a client in Cambridgeshire, UK.
The job as Customer Services Administrator is a permanent position.
• Receive incoming calls
• Assist with new customer’s enquiries
• Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
• Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
• Use various internet sites to resolve parcel queries
• Use of excel spreadsheets
• Provide customer support to new and existing customer.
• A good understanding of the Company’s products and business structure.
• Promote the Company at events abroad
• Offer support to all areas of the business.
• Assist the Company in maintaining its goal of World Class Customer Service.
• European and International company
• Mail order and Network Marketing company
• Contributory Pension Scheme (after 3 months)
• Contributory Health Scheme (after 3 months)
• Death in Service commences immediately
• Discount on products
Monday – Friday
08.00-16.15 and 09.45-18.00 (2 rotas over 3 weeks)
22 days basic increasing to 25 days after 5 yrs
You MUST be fluent in DUTCH and GERMAN (spoken/written/read) and have a good command of English.
Originally posted 2013-03-05 12:08:24.