Our client in Northampton, UK is actively seeking to employ a Danish speaker to manage all the customers queries that relate to their business for Denmark.
Key job duties:
– Be first point of contact for any customers
– Answer any incoming calls from customers related to their invoices, contract and account.
– Resolve or Log queries on system
– Liaise with other departments to get customer queries resolved in a timely manner.
– Administration ( raise manual credits and invoices)
– Work closely with Credit Control department to resolve invoice queries.
– Danish language skills ( fluent written / spoken / read)
– Good communication skills (spoken /written)
– Good customer handling skills
– Able to handle conflict
– Eye for detail, organised, team worker, fast learner
– Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
This is a demanding support role requiring the coordination of several departments to provide an effective delivery of service to the customers.