Our client is looking to hire a Danish speaking customer service professional to join the international customer service team of this leader in high quality environmental products.
Role and Responsibilities
· Delivering first-class customer service to Danish, English & Irish markets
· Dealing with enquiries through various channels, to include telephone, email &
face-to-face and via web chat
· Responding to written and verbal enquiries in a professional and timely manner
· Be an enthusiastic advocate for the products and brand.
· Tracking customers parcels, escalating cases where required
· Keeping customers informed and up to date as to the status of their order
· Monitoring and responding to online reviews and service feedback
· Putting forward ideas for new products and suggesting improvements to existing products.
· Marketing Support (when required)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Danish
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service
Ability to problem solve and find a resolution
Competent literacy and numeracy skills
Experience in a customer facing role
Proven track record of telephone-based customer service role
Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Persistent and results-oriented
Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays)
Generous staff discounts
Attractive countryside location near to Telford with ample parking
The role is full time (8am – 4.15pm Monday to Friday)
The role will be office based not remote.
This person will report to the UK Sales & Customer Service Supervisor and work alongside the UK, Irish & Swedish customer service team.