Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic or Swedish Performance Coaches
About the Job:-
My client is a leading international consulting firm specialising in the energy sector.
Nordic Staff has been retained to identify potential Performance Coaches to join a worldwide management consultancy firm who have completed more than 1500 performance improvement projects in the oil, gas and wind energy sectors over the last 25 years.
Performance Coaches (usually Business or Engineering graduates) are embedded within clients for periods of 18-24 months and flexible working practices, including rotation and relocation, are key to the firms consultancy methodology which is solidly based on observing the clients teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks. This approach enables Performance Coaches to identify critical success factors that the client team requires to be successful.
The initial assignment will be based in Aberdeen or Norway with a rotation pattern of 2 weeks onsite with 2 weeks at home.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications required :-
* Master degree in engineering or business related subject
* Bachelor Degree + 3 years on site experience
* Proven success working with people at all levels within organisations
* Business fluency in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Icelandic
* Previous experience in consulting, project management, engineering, the oil/gas industry and facilitating or coaching a strong advantage.
Duties and tasks include:-
* Establishing relationships with the clients (management / front-line employees) by observing the client’s teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks.
* Identifying critical success factors that the team requires to be successful in the project
* Scheduling and attending meetings to discuss individual and/or team objectives and progress toward the project outcome.
* Assuming coaching roles which emphasize positive feedback and recognition
* Facilitating each team member’s understanding of the “performance process” through 1:1 and team working sessions.
* Discussing performance issues, identifying critical success factors and establishing action plans to improve performance.
* Coaching client leaders to understand that their role is to set the direction and provide the resources and feedback so the teams can be successful.
As you would expect our client offers an extremely attractive package consisting of high basic salary, bonus, and profit share in the region of £70,000 year 1.
Where applicable generous relocation and living allowances are available.
Originally posted 2011-09-26 17:40:36.