Our client is a Major fashion brand who’s Northern European HQ is near Nottingham.
They now need to employ a fluent Dutch French speaker to join their team of Credit Control Assistants.
Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
Day to day contact with all relevant/designated =customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits within terms and within credit limits through timely cash collection.
Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader, Assistant Credit Manager and Credit Director.
To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
– Fluent in Dutch (spoken/written)
– Fluent in French (spoken/written)
– Excellent command of English (spoken/written)
– Educated to GCSE level (or higher) incl. Maths
– Experience working in a fast paced office environment
– Numerical, Analytical, Logical
– Team player / Fast learner
– IT literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Ideally some credit control or accounts receivable experience (but this is not necessary)dutch credit control
Excellent job opportunity to work for an International company with an informal office atmosphere.