Our client is an International company with its European HQ close to Nottingham.
They now need to employ someone fluent in Dutch AND French to join their Finance Department as a Finance Assistant / Credit Controller.
You will need to be highly numerical and a fast learner.
A background in Finance related roles [such as Credit Control / Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable] would be a strong advantage, but is not necessary.
– Obtain customer and financial data to setting new and existing customer credit limits
– Day to day contact with customers and with internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within credit limits through timely cash collection.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer payment terms.
– Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review.
– To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Highly numerical
– Strong communication skills (spoken/written) in Dutch, French and English
– PC literate (Word / Excel / Lotus Notes.)
– Able to work well in a team or on your own
– Excellent customer handling skills
– Educated to GCSE level (or higher) including good grades in Maths.
International company with an informal office atmosphere.
Dutch/French speaking Finance/Accounts Administrator
Originally posted 2015-09-17 18:05:32.