This is an account management role with an international business requiring excellent administration experience and strong customer service skills.Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing all aspects of customer/publisher service, for a portfolio of customers/publishers, and handling queries and processing transactions relating to that customer/publisher base.
* Maintain an accurate and up to date computer based record of publisher /customer records, information, and journal prices.
* Process all incoming correspondence from customers/publishers in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA (Service Level Agreements) targets are met.
* Resolve customer/publisher queries with the aid of an in-house computer system, databases, internet, intranet and various internal systems.
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
* Numerate and computer literate.
* Excellent organisation, prioritisation and problem solving skills
* Self motivated and able to use own initiative.
* Fluent Finnish English
Nordic Staff is a multilingual recruitment agency based in England and serving Europe. We have been finding jobs for Nordic language speakers since 2005. Our clients range from major international employers to growing companies seeking to trade with the Nordic Zone.