You will be required to work 6 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
– €47,000 – capacity to earn more.
– travel costs will be paid for to and from the mine.
– Accommodation provided for whilst working in Greenland.
= Danish and English speaking.
(A knowledge of Greenlandic and or Icelandic would also be an advantage.)
Requirements for Plant Foreman role:
• Able to lead a team of operators to achieve production goals in often difficult circumstances, such as: explaining complex procedures in a concise and informative way and assisting in problem solving.
• Have good communication skills: both written and verbal
• Able to complete daily logging sheets to a high level of accuracy and ensure data collected by operators is correctly obtained.
• Able to perform plant start-ups and shutdowns safely and effectively.
• To understand and enforce strict health and safety rules
• Must have supervisory experience within a production role; ideally a mineral processing plant, for at least 2 years; ideally a gold leaching plant.
• Some mechanical, engineering or plumbing knowledge is essential to accurately report problems to plant maintenance staff
• Must be target driven, self motivated and able to motivate others
• Must be reasonably fit as the work involves some walking, climbing ladders and stairs, some lifting may also be required.
• Shift work will be required
– good level of education
– hold current driving licence
Originally posted 2015-11-14 12:12:50.