FRENCH speaking Medical Information Associate
Language skills required:-
FRENCH (fluent – written/spoken/read)
ENGLISH ( v.good command – spoken/written)
Are you a recent LIFE SCIENCE GRADUTE or QUALIFIED NURSE or PHARMACIST?
Are you looking for a new exciting job with an international company?
Are you seeking a permanent position and are willing to live and work in Sofia, Bulgaria?
If so, read on…..
My client is one of the world’s largest research organisations – providing services to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Due to the growth of the business we need candidates for the position of:
* MEDICAL INFORMATION ASSOCIATE – fantastic opportunity for recent Life Science graduate or a Pharmacy or Nursing qualification.
Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service, including researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail.
Research and respond to the inquiries from approved resources. Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to client protocols
Responsible for identifying and recording or triaging to responsible designee, adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfillment and performing after-hours pager support.
The information provided will be given to a level in parallel with the individual’s expertise, experience and training.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
• Bachelors degree in a Life Science / Health-related field
• Some relevant medical experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with responsibilities involving counseling or providing medical information
• Some Customer Assistant Specialist (CAS) or Senior CAS experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training or experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
(Full job descriptions will be given to qualified candidates.)
= SALARIES ON OFFER =
Depending on experience, skills, qualification and work background – between €18,000 – €21,000 p.a. (paid in the equivalent of the currency of the country)
(Lower end of the salary scale for Life Science graduates with little or no experience.)
Originally posted 2011-07-08 10:27:09.