JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pro-actively managing and developing relationships with a dedicated group of Partners in order to drive service renewals.
• To maximize revenue opportunities via phone and email to achieve sales targets.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Generate sales quotes
• Deliver and exceed against goal/target
• Manage the entire service sales cycle from start to finish.
• Generate reports for internal use
• Ensure of accurate and up-to-date client information is maintained in the database systems
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-2 years sales related experience
• Sales acumen, able to generate revenue and provide customer satisfaction
• Fluency in English and German [essential]
• Able to work pro-actively and professionally
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft suit and Internet
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Flexible approach to work
Our client is a service company that specializes in 3rd party relationship management.
From their Multinational call center in Newcastle (UK), their teams work on behalf of some of the biggest International brands.
By joining this company you will quickly gain valuable, industry specific, skills that are always in demand.
There are excellent career opportunities within the organisation!
Base £16.500 per year + commission
(max. OTE £26.500 per year)
Originally posted 2012-11-23 18:56:33.