Our client is one of the World’s most successful originator of SharePoint related software and services.
Based in central London, they are now expanding their Nordic team.
The Inside Sales Associate position is ideal for someone who is driven and hungry for success. Our Client offers a superb compensation package which includes a good base salary + an excellent uncapped commission plan. In addition, our comprehensive training sessions offers all the necessary tools to succeed. Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Develop new prospects and expand existing accounts
• Maintain required number of quality outbound calls to customer contacts
• Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
• Conduct in-depth product presentations
• Record accurate customer data to the CRM system
• Provide high level of customer service to ensure client’s complete satisfaction
Experience and Qualifications:
• University degree (technical background preferred but not required)
• Fluency in English and Swedish, Danish or Dutch
• 1 to 3 years of experience of lead generation or IT related sales
• Interest in the technology industry
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Determination to surpass performance goals
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
Nordic Staff is a multilingual recruitment agency based in England and serving Europe. We have been finding jobs for Nordic language speakers since 2005. Our clients range from major international employers to growing companies seeking to trade with the Nordic Zone.