Salary: £30,000 – £43,000 OTE
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop relationships with new and existing end-user customers in order to drive the sales process (demand generation through to opportunity closure) and generate incremental revenue.
• Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Responsible for a dedicated group of accounts in terms of goal attainment, customer satisfaction and market coverage. Accounts will vary depending on the targeted market segment.
• Develop territory and account plans with focus on opportunity creation and management of pipeline.
• Production of weekly forecasts for clients.
• Discover and solve customer’s business issues in order to identify and drive sales opportunities.
• Maintain high level of client product knowledge, pricing and procedures via management communication, meetings and formal training.
• Utilize tools, systems and processes effectively and correctly in order to meet client and customer’s objectives.
• Two to four years related experience, preferably within a fast moving sales environment, IT sector experience desirable, but not required.
• Sales acumen, able to drive effective strategies and practices to generate revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information using oral, written and presentation methods.
• Interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team, with customers and the client.
• Account management skills including planning, negotiation, innovation and problem solving skills to attain goal achievement.
• Fluency in English and Norwegian.
Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years related experience; or
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Base salary £30,000 £43,000 OTE