Norwegian speaker required for permanent job as Insurance Administrator . Claims Technician.
– Handling all Insurance claims submitted by Norwegian clients / customer.
– Receive claim in non-English language, adjust against issued claims procedures and arrange for payment to be made.
– Liaise with client in Norway to resolve issues as they arise.
Responsibilities to include;-
* Handle and prioritise own daily post
* Control own administration, filing, photocopying etc.
To handle claims allocation:
* Enter claims onto in-house claims entry system
* To handle paid claims and to pursue the recovery monies from the liable
* Allocate monies recovered against individual claims.
* Close manual files and claim records on the claims entry system.
* To be able to chase and negotiate repudiated claims.
* To understand procedures internal and external relating to claims handling
* Liaise with external customer, dealerships, carriers on a regular basis
* Retaining and developing relationships with our clients
* Attend external and internal meetings where relevant
== Essential Skills ==
• Fluent in Norwegian – written/spoken
• Excellent command of English – written/spoken
• Customer care experience
• Good IT skills, in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook
• Experience on data entry systems
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
• Good administration skills
• Good communication skills, telephone and face to face
• Willing to travel to meetings (as and when required)
• To work independently within a team
• Self motivated
= Desirable Skills =
• Full Driving License
• Knowledge of logistics and motor manufacturers