Swedish speaking Insurance Administrator / Claims Technician needed by specialist Insurance firm in Ipswich, Suffolk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business that specialise in the provision of risk management, claims and damage reduction solutions.
You will be responsible for handling an allocation of in-transit damage claims, with accountability for the day to day claims handling arrangements.
You will be required to control recoveries, ensuring that wherever possible carriers are held fully liable for all transit related damages.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent Swedish (spoken/written)
– Highly organised
– Eye for detail
– Excellent IT skills (which must include Excel).
– Outstanding administration and customer service skills
– Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
A background in similar work is highly advantageous.
(Desirable Skills – not essential)
• Full Driving License
• Knowledge of logistics and motor manufacturers
This is an urgent position, so apply today.