Our client is establishing a Swedish sales team at their Headquarters near Hertford and are seeking an experienced Swedish speaking telesales team leader.
For nearly 100 years our client has been a leading manufacturer of business equipment and has seen their products evolve from purely mechanical to the cutting edge technical solutions of today.
The Telesales Team Leader is the first Nordic hire and will build their own team.
- Leadership of the team
- Control of the performance management process
- Staff appraisals
- Implementation of regular team meetings
- Motivation and team building
- Development of measures and reporting on the achievement of turnover
- Optimise sales processes/procedures
- Campaign planning
- Marketing input with regards to necessary data provision
- Planning in regards to holidays, illness, substitution arrangements
- Prospect by telephone according to agreed priorities
- Direct sale of hardware, software and consumables by telephone
- Evaluation of own existing customer data as a basis for activities
- Proven sales leader
- 2+ years experience in outbound telephone sales management
- CRM software expertise
- Business English
- Fluent Swedish
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience. £50,000+ on target earnings
To apply for this job please visit www.nordicstaff.com.