This is a junior level role in the marketing team of a fast growing, online consumer entertainment business. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive – SEO will support the marketing team in planning and executing natural search marketing campaigns across all European geographies.
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is a self –starter, hungry to take on lots of responsibility early in their career, with a keen interest in e-commerce, sports and entertainment. It will provide broad business training and would be an excellent foundation for a career in marketing and with opportunity for promotion and growth within the company.
• Researching search keywords and keyword trends
• Writing and optimising website content
• Managing translation of website content for international websites
• Writing and proofreading copy for content campaigns materials
• Tracking, reporting and analysis of SEO campaign results
• Supporting the team in staying on top of latest trends in Search Engine Optimisation
Skills and Attributes:
• Organized and reliable with attention to detail – can handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
• Self starter who needs minimal oversight to achieve goals and is “able to work things out”
• A sense of humour and positive, “can do” attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable conducting analysis using data
• Good computer literacy, in particular Excel
• Educated to degree level at a top tier university
• Danish,Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish as 1st language.
• Undergraduate degree
26 total views, 27 today