This is an exciting entry level role in the online marketing team of a fast growing, online consumer entertainment business.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Director, the Junior Marketing Executive will play a key role supporting the Paid Search team.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated, resourceful and analytically driven university graduate who has a passion for numbers and wants to shape their future in an exciting global internet business.
– Management of search engine marketing campaigns across the major search engines, including writing and optimizing pay-per-click adverts
– Creating best practices in online marketing for our emerging markets
– Tracking, reporting and analysis of online marketing campaign results across pay per click (PPC) adverts.
– Translating and creating ad copy and keywords in at least one of our key geographies
– Maintaining relationships with vendors such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yandex, and other online channels
– Creating reports and conducting data analysis in Excel
– Aim to take on sole responsibilities for the performance of numerous geographies
– Executing efficient pay-per-click bidding strategies during highly competitive on-sales
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
– Educated to degree level at a top tier university
– Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
– Knowledge of the online marketing industry [ and in particular search engine marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a strong advantage.]
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent computer literacy, in particular Excel
– Fluent in English
– Fluent in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
– Ability to thrive in a high energy, fast growth, entrepreneurial environment
– Self starter who needs minimal oversight to achieve goals and is “able to work things out”
– Highly analytical and data driven – enjoys working with numbers
– Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and work well to deadlines
– Creative and innovative
– A can do attitude, entrepreneurial and driven spirit