MAGENTO WEB DEVELOPER
A Magento Web Developer is required to join a growing e-commerce company based in London.
The company has seen excellent growth in the last couple of years and so is now looking to increase its capabilities with the addition of a Magento Web Developer to the team.
The candidate MUST have extensive knowledge of the Magento platform and hold excellent skills of developing in Magento.
You should have be a creative and dynamic developer with excellent attention to detail.
The focus of the role will be towards the developing on the companies e-commerce business, working along side internal stakeholders and external agencies.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a solid background in Magento development to be considered for this role.
You should also have a high level of customer / user experience awareness and be up to date with all the latest Magento development, design and social media technologies.
1. Maintenance and improvement of current Magento e-commerce system and server infrastructure
2. Road map and future development
3. Alignment of future needs of the business to capability of the Magento logic
4. Newsletter creation and improvement
5. Working with external blogs and encoding logics
6. Full end to end testing of current and future processes and models
7. Support IT systems are consistent with business growth plans
8. Development and installation of 3rd party modules
9. Implementation of SEO best practices
• Extensive Magento eCommerce
• PHP/MySQL, SOAP, XHTML / CSS, XML and W3C accessibility
• Design with Photoshop, Dreamweaver
• Experience with Google Analytics Adwords for SEO and PPC
• Enthusiasm for emerging technology (AJAX and Web 2.0 APIs)
• Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Multi-tasking, able to manage several projects at one time
• Organised and responsible, being able to work independently or with little supervision
Nordic languages are not neccesary for this role – but the perfect candidate would speak Danish + English