Our client is a City based membership services business.
They now need to hire a Danish speaking sales executive.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To handle the day-to-day management membership sales, developing Danish and UK direct business and by using and enhancing existing direct marketing techniques.
– Fluent in Danish as well as English (spoken/written/read)
– Reliable and articulate
– Logical mind and eye for detail
– Excellent telephone manners
– Previous experience in Sales (telesales / lead generation / business development)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Taking enquiries over the phone and inputting the data on to the system.
– Developing & maintaining client database.
– Preparing & handling daily mail-shots.
– Following up enquiries to conclusion.
– Advising on membership services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
– Provide feedback to management on a regular basis
– Maintaining mail-shot statistics
– Researching new prospecting opportunities
– General administration and filing.
– Bilingual [ fluent in both Danish & English]
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Passion for developing new business opportunities
– Determination & ability to achieve results
– Solid customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Logical thinker
– Attention to detail
– Numerically & IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Word & Excel
Base salary £18000 + Commission (OTE ca. £28K +)
Realistic 1st year earnings ca £23 – 25,000
Membership Sales (Danish) London
Nordic Staff are specialists in:
Danish language recruitment
Dutch language recruitment
German language recruitment
Finnish language recruitment
Norwegian language recruitment
Swedish language recruitment