Job Title: Nordic Finance Manager – London
Location: London, UK
Our client is seeking a full time Nordic Finance Manager to ensure the efficient and effective financial management and to autonomously run the day-to-day accounts department for a Travel Company in London, supervising four staff in a fully computerised Finance environment., banking receipts, credit control and prepare monthly management accounts, with balance sheet reconciliation, journals, accruals, prepayments, expenses, and quarterly VAT returns using Tour Operators' Margin Scheme (TOMS).
LOCATION: LONDON PADDINGTON W2
Office hours: Monday- Friday 09.00am to 17.30pm SALARY £28.000.00
The role will also manage the smooth running of the Accounts office, including all service contracts and purchasing.
The day-to-day duties will include:
1. Preparing monthly management accounts.
2. Provision of regular cash flow information to assist Company plans payments.
3. Ensure any surplus funds are invested to best return (Treasury function).
4. Provide Directors/senior management team with answers to ad hoc requests for financial analysis.
5. Development, implementation and operation of systems and procedures to ensure integrity of accounting information and safe custody of assets, including procedures to eliminate and detect fraud or theft of company assets
6. Day to day managing of accounts department staff
Working language is English. Additional Nordic languages an advantage