My client is a leading international consulting firm who’s UK office specialises in the energy sector.
Nordic Staff has been retained to identify potential PERFORMANCE COACHES to join a worldwide management consultancy firm who have completed more than 1500 performance improvement projects over the last 25 years.
PREFERRED KEY SKILLS:-
*MBA or Engineering graduate (or degree in Business related fields)
* Experience in Leadership Development and/or Coaching [Performance Coaching]
* Oil / Gas Industry experience (or other Energy / Refining or similar)
* Off-shore experience a strong advantage
* Proven leadership experience (Consulting / Project Manager / Coaching) working with a clients staff from management to “shop floor”
*Experience of coaching client leaders
* Coach team members trough 1:1 and/or team working sessions.
* Business fluency in SWEDISH, DANISH or NORWEGIAN essential .
Performance Coaches are embedded within clients for periods of 18-24 months and flexible working practices, including rotation and relocation, are key to the firms consultancy methodology which is solidly based on observing the clients teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks.
This approach enables Performance Coaches to identify critical success factors that the client team requires to be successful.
For the current project the PC would be working in Norway on a 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off cycle – with the 2 weeks on being based off-shore.
JOB DUTIES / TASKS:
* Establish relationships with the clients (managers / front-line employees) by observing the clients’ teams and accompanying individuals as they perform their tasks.
* Identify critical success factors that the team requires to be successful
* Scheduling and attending meetings to discuss individual and/or team objectives and progress towards the project outcome.
* Assuming coaching roles which emphasize positive feedback and recognition.
* Facilitating each team member’s understanding of the “performance process” through 1:1 and team working sessions.
* Coaching client leaders to understand that their role is to set the direction and provide the resources and feedback necessary to the teams can be successful.
* Apply problem solving to issues that impact the client team’s performance.
As you would expect our client offers an extremely attractive package consisting of high basic salary, bonus, and profit share.