Our client is a leading Talent Management software originator who now need to hire a Norwegian 1st Line Support Executive to join their team
– To provide 1st level application support for assigned company products.
– To demonstrates excellent communication, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and customer service skills at all times.
– To contribute to the business success of our customers by delivering a world class support service providing timely communications and effective issue resolution.
– Assisting Customers with their technical and operational queries.
– Handle any problems reported in the use of the company products.
– Ensuring all incidents are accurately logged within the Call logging system and responded to / resolved within SLA.
– Resolve issues where possible at Level 1
– Ensure all incidents owned are followed through to resolution, whilst keeping the customer fully informed of progress.
– Assisting in the testing of bugs and post-deployment of new functionality
– Previous Customer Support experience, ideally in an Enterprise software environment.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Able to deal directly with difficult situations and communicating complex issues in a clear manner at all times.
– Customer orientated, including recognising the business impact of issues and recognising when to escalate to Management
– A strong sense of ownership regarding the product and issues arising from its use.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Flexible, able to to change priorities quickly.
– Able to multi-task, organised and excellent time management skills.
– Self motivated and a drive to “get things done”
– Excellent English (written and verbal)
– Fluent in Norwegian (written and verbal)
Full time position, permanent role [Monday- Friday].
Originally posted 2013-07-10 12:58:55.