Our client is a Major fashion brand who’s Northern European HQ is near Nottingham.
They now have the need to employ a Norwegian speaker to join their Credit Control team.
Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
Day to day contact with all relevant/designated customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits [within terms and within credit limits[ through timely cash collection.
Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader, Assistant Credit Manager and Credit Director.
To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED
– Fluent in Norwegian (spoken/written)
– Excellent command of English (spoken/written)
– Educated to GCSE level (or higher) incl. Maths
– Experience working in a fast paced office environment
– Numerate, Logical, Analytical
– Team worker / Fast learner
– IT literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Ideally some credit control or accounts receivable experience (a strong advantage, but not necessary)
A great opportunity to work for an International company with an informal atmosphere.
Norwegian speaking Credit Control Assistant