Our London based client is urgently seeking to employ a Norwegian speaker to join their growing Customer Service team.
The job duties are varied and you will be handling a number of customer service based job duties for your area (Norway).
Dealing with customer queries, refunds, returns and complaints – both via phone and email.
Pro-actively resolve customer queried and problems in a professional manner.
Try to up-sell products to customers
Take responsibility to update social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook – in the language required for your territory.
Any other ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Previous customer services experience is required.
– Ideally some sales background would be a strong advantage
– Attention to detail, hard working and enthusiastic
– Problem solving skills.
– Able to multi-task
– Team player
– Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the Internet
– Keen to work in a fast-paced and growing e-commerce company
– Norwegian – Fluent (written / spoken / read)
– English – Very good / Fluent (written / spoken / read)
Salary on offer dependent on skills/experience.
Norwegian speaking Customer Service Administrator
Nordic Staff are specialists in:
Danish language recruitment
Dutch language recruitment
German language recruitment
Finnish language recruitment
Norwegian language recruitment
Swedish language recruitment
Originally posted 2015-03-03 10:04:16.