Would you like to work supporting the Norwegian customers of a major fashion brand?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest companies?
Would you like to work for a company that offers excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development?
Would you like to interview via Skype and possibly receive a job offer before moving to the UK?
If so, read on.
You will be representing an international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven due to its creativity and close links with its Norwegian customers.
We are looking for Norwegian speaking candidates who are driven delivering exceptional customer service and have a passion for fashion. Your enthusiasm for your love of fashion must inspire customers, and be evident when dealing with enquires.
This fashion retailer prides itself on its creative approach to retail, and you can expect an innovative and excellent training package to prepare you for your career.
– To work as part of a team delivering a first-class, professional telephone inbound and outbound service to support and delight our client’s customers
– Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand customer needs
– Responsible for skilfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
– Diffuse irate customer situations utilising strong listening skills and probing techniques
– Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
– Act as an intermediary between the customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction
– Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Ensuring ownership is taken and promises made are delivered against
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Norwegian / English- Detail orientated- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing (min 40 wpm) and Internet navigation skills required- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00 /year