This role is to monitor measure and analyse customer interactions to improve the quality of customer services provided by our client.
* Should have a sound knowledge of MS office Reporting Activities within the Telecom or IT environment.
* Should have handled client interaction (on calls or in person).
* Excellent written, spoken English and presentation skills.
* Must have a deep knowledge of the mobile Telecom products.
* Exposure to Training Delivery and Training co-ordination.
* Comfortable working in 24*7 environment.
* Perform periodic Training Need Analysis in coordination with Ops team Quality within Telecom or Contact Centre environment.
* Coordinate with Ops Quality team for Training Delivery.
* Track and maintain all Training Delivery records for the process
Key Deliverables (KRA / Measure)
* Maintain a repository for all Training related documents and coordinate with Ops and Quality for updates/changes.
* Understanding of SLA’s KPI’s of the process
* Quick in understanding Telecom Contact Centre Operational Processes and Making Process Flow Maps
* Understanding of at least preparing a training module for Telecom Customer services.
* Manage all training related communications for the Process.
* Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation
* Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
Originally posted 2015-11-25 08:35:16.