Our client has recently formed a dedicated team in London to serve the specific needs of one of their major clients.
The team is responsible for driving revenue through maintaining and building long term relationships with one of the most prestigious financial services providers.
= Key elements of the job are =
• Use own initiative to proactively seek and develop understanding of industry areas, through different data collection methods and interpret findings.
• Able to locate and persuade busy and often reluctant executives to share information
• Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to a build story of recommendations/implications
• Synthesise findings to prepare well-written, insightful and credible reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and excel
= The candidate must meet the following criteria =
• Keen interest in the financial services area – understanding of complex financial terms and concepts
• Able to manage own time well and resolve any conflicts arising
• Good communicator and telephone manner
• Experience in creating and conducting presentations in PowerPoint
• Fluency in Norwegian and English
• Good degree and strong academics are essential.
Research Specialist – Norwegian- London