£30,000 – £40,000
Improper Payment Prevention Controller – Scandinavian Team
• Working closely with the cross-functional teams (Commercial, RD, Sourcing) to ensure accurate running and drive full adoption of the IPP tools (workflows, SSP or other PO tools, ISA vendor creation process, Corporate TL etc). This will include maintenance of the business approval matrices, and of the high risk vendor classifications and ensuring deactivation of aged vendors.
• Reporting of high risk transactions to the IPP CoE Manager, to the local leadership team and to Corporate, to include the provision of an IPP dashboard to update these key stakeholders on process compliance, volumes and usage of the tool. The Analyst will ensure full adoption of the IPP tools and reconcile the high risk transactions to the G/L.
• Provision of regular training updates to multi-disciplinary business users covering IPP policy and process. Address any local issues or areas of non-compliance.
• Through on-going communications to management and general bulletins, build awareness of the IPP agenda and requirements related to IPP throughout the country / region.
• Coordinate with other members and leadership of the IPP CoE to provide feedback on the transactions within the region as well as lead IPP CoE projects and global initiatives within the region. Liaise directly with Internal Audit to ensure regular reviews are conducted and follow up on all cases of non-compliance with corporate policy.
• Provision of general advisory and help desk function to the business on matters related to IPP and facilitate escalation to legal, sourcing, finance or IT as required.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject.
1 – 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably gained in a large firm or large corporate environment.
Good problem solving skills
Energetic, with a positive can do attitude
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Experience of working with Compliance
Fluent Norwegian, Danish or Swedish is required