Our client is an International company located on the south coast of England. They provide customer support on behalf of some outstanding International businesses.
If you are a fluent Danish or Norwegian speaker with some customer support experience you have the opportunity to apply to become a Technical Support Advisor.
You will be fully trained for the job and given the opportunity to build your skills.
Why work abroad in a badly paid support role in a 2nd (or 3rd) choice location when you can live and work here?
Interviews are via Skype and successful candidates will be helped with relocation.
As a Technical Support Advisor you will be customer focused, keen to learn and driven to provide outstanding support to customers at all time.
Providing solutions to support problems efficiently in accordance with defined targets and procedures through excellent customer service
• Provide customer support via inbound or outbound calls, e-mails, forums etc.
• Accurately log customer and product information into CRM systems
• Pro-actively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
• Provide outstanding customer support at all times.
• Share knowledge and skills with other team members
• Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets
• Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish OR Norwegian and English
• Analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
• Comfortable with technology
• Ability to self manage
To Apply follow this LINK and search for jobs in Bournemouth
And head to the beach after work!