Our client is a major player in the fashion brand industry with its European HQ close to Nottingham and they urgently need to hire a Swedish speaker.
You will need to be highly numerical and a fast learner.
A strong advantage would be if you have a background working within a Finance related role (Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable – Credit Control or similar), but this is not required.
– Obtain customer and financial data to setting new and existing customer credit limits
– Day to day contact with customers in Sweden and with internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within credit limits through timely cash collection.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer payment terms.
– Maintaining up to date files customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review.
– To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Highly numerical
– Strong communication skills (spoken/written)
– PC literate (Word / Excel / Lotus Notes…)
– Able to work well in a team or on your own
– Excellent customer handling skills
– Fluent in Swedish (spoken/read/written)
– Previous experience working in Accounts / Finance related roles (Credit Control / Accounts Receivable or Payable or similar) is not necessary, but a strong advantage