– To administer all data related to credit management of customers
– Maximise cash collections and achieve related Company targets
– Building and maintaining good customer relations within the SSC
– Review and chase Company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
– Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers
– Ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
– Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
– Fluent Swedish
– Very good English
– Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
– PC literate
– Good organisational skills
– Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
– Advanced customer handling skills
Applicants with credit control/debt collection or other Accounts – Finance related experience will be preferred.
Salary + bonus to £28,000 dependent on experience
Hybrid home/office working practices