This is an important role within the Milton Keynes based Customer Service department and you will provide support to Swedish speaking Customers, as well as the Scandinavian internal Sales & Service teams.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Dealing with incoming requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, service requests from dealers and customers.
– Order Entry and tracking the progress of the order.
– Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
– Monitor outstanding purchase orders, coordinate processing of credit notes to customers.
– Keeping database and files of active orders up to date.
– Administrative duties (purchase orders, copies of invoices, delivery notes, credit notes etc)
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in Swedish
– Excellent command of English
– Able to work on own initiative – but also as part of a team
– Eye for detail, organised
– Previous experience working in a Customer Service role / fast moving office environment
– Good standard of education
– Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Pro-active approach to work
Salary £20.000 – £23.000 pa ( doe ) + excellent benefits
Large Company Benefits inc Bonus scheme BUPA
Originally posted 2017-03-29 10:24:58.