Our client is a long-established and very successful brand with a large multilingual team.
They are now seeking to hire a Sales Account Manager to join the Nordic team.
You can either work remotely from home in the UK or from their London offices.
A pro-active approach to building and developing your sales pipeline
Convert warm inbound leads into new customers
Build and strengthen relationships of existing customers
Win new business opportunities from leads
Be the dedicated point of contact for customer queries ( by phone/email)
Work towards sales targets and objectives for your territory
Maintain the CRM system with accurate and correct client information
Helping business clients to find the best solution for their needs and growing your accounts.
Finnish – Native level
English – Business level
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both of the above languages
* 1-3 years experience in sales, business development or account management
* Able to work in a fast-paced sales environment with short sales cycles
* Result focused and highly motivated
* Degree educated and/or proven success in a similar role
* Strong negotiation skills
* A commercial mindset
* Ability to multitask ( managing a high volume of leads and customer accounts at the same time )
* Highly organised and always following up on sales opportunities
* Eager to sell
* Have a ‘can-do attitude
Base salary up to approx £32.000 pa ( d.o.e )
OTE to approx. £42.000 in your first year
The opportunity to earn even more ( uncapped )
= Important Information =
* Opportunity to work remotely within the UK – or from their offices in London
* Outstanding training and support for new employees
* Immediate start dates available to successful candidates.
Visa sponsorship available to selected candidates