They are now offering qualified candidates the opportunity to train in Credit Control.
You will need to speak a relevant Northern European language (listed below) be good at maths and be good with people.
Relocation is available for the right candidates and the interview process starts with a Skype call and a written test,
Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
Day to day contact with all relevant/designated customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits [within terms and within credit, limits[ through timely cash collection.
Processing of documentary letters of credit. The ensuing issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader, Assistant Credit Manager and Credit Director.
To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED
– Any of the following languages: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish OR Swedish
– Excellent command of English (spoken/written)
– Good at Maths
– Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
– Numerate, Logical, Analytical
– Team worker / Fast learner
– IT literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Ideally some credit control or accounts receivable experience (a strong advantage, but not necessary)
A great opportunity to work for an International company with an informal atmosphere.