Accountant – (Nordic languages)
We are currently looking for 3 x ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountants for an International company in Surrey.
The successful individual will work as part of a team and have a specific country focus across North West Europe.
= RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS =
– Preparing exceptional journal entries for monthly closings and ensure posted on time.
– Provide support to Sector and Country teams that need documentation for their auditors.
– Provide sign-off for country team on account reconciliations.
– Review the business-related provisions and accruals raised by the Sector teams and ensure these comply with company guidelines.
– Perform and/or review the impairment tests of tangible and intangible assets.
– Provide monthly and annual information to Country accountants so statutory accounts can be prepared timely.
= COMPETENCIES =
– SAP/ Spiridon / Esprit experience a strong advantage.
– Strong working knowledge of accounting and auditing skills and practices.
– SOX compliance for finance and review of general ledger accounts,
– Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finalist / Qualified Accountant
– Knowledge of accounting and control processes in a commercial environment.
– Exposure to corporation tax and VAT accounting
– Worked in a financial audit function for at least 1 year (Desirable)
– Strong communicator with a flexible approach
Swedish / Norwegian / Danish Speaking Accountant