German speaking administrator needed immediately for our client in Ipswich.
Administrate the allocation of claims submitted by German consignees (repairers or dealers).
Receive claim in a non-English language, adjust against issued claims procedures and arrange for payment to be made.
Pursue recovery of costs incurred from liable transport carriers.
Receive dealer / repairer verbal / non-verbal communication.
Liaise with clients in Germany to resolve issues as they arise.
* Handle and prioritise own daily post
* Control own administration, filing, photocopying etc.
* To handle claims allocation:
* Enter claims onto in-house claims entry system
* To handle paid claims and to pursue the recovery monies from the liable
* Allocate monies recovered against individual claims.
* Close manual files and claims records on the claims entry system.
* To be able to chase and negotiate repudiated claims.
* Liaise with external customer, dealerships, carriers on a regular basis
* Retaining and developing relationships with our clients
* Attend external and internal meetings where relevant
• German – Fluent ( written/spoken/read)
• English – Excellent command (written/spoken/read)
• Customer care experience
• Good IT skills (including Excel)
• Highly organised
• Experience on data entry systems