Our client is a major manufacturer of both consumer and professional electronics.
They have identified an opportunity to grow their headphones business in Sweden and to achieve that they will now employ a product Area Sales Manager who will be based near to Stockholm in order to cover the country from a central base.
– Manage and further develop the Headphone business within Swedish market.
– The individual will need to take a pro-active approach to developing sales within the territory in order to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
– The individual would also be responsible for implementing all available marketing tools to support the overall product distribution and brand awareness within the territory.
– This function will be supported by the UK office in all areas which include Sales planning, accounts, product management and marketing.
– The Area Sales Manager is a key position within the business and accordingly the individual needs to be well presented and confident by nature.
– Take a pro-active approach in developing sales within the territory.
– Achieve specific targets through the planning of business objectives, maximising existing account business and opening new accounts.
– The formulation and management of a structured business plan is essential to ensure all relevant t targets can be managed and met.
General Sales Manager, Account Managers, Sales Executives in the Nordic regions plus Divisional Planning staff, Marketing staff and members of Management colleagues in UK Company.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– Proven national account sales experience within a related business within the Swedish market
– Ability to develop new business opportunities/ ideas and create new channels of business
– The ability to work within a dynamic sales driven company
– The ability to hit sales and profit targets
– Presentation, Report Writing, and IT Skills
– Marketing awareness and input
– Promotional implementation
– To attend Trade Shows when required
Salary: SEK650,000 – SEK785,000
Location: [Sweden] Sweden
Job type: Permanent