Our client is the Worlds largest provider of services to the Corporate market in it’s specialised field.We are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (Corporate) to join their team in Copenhagen, Denmark.ROLE OVERVIEW:- To identify and acquire new clients in allocated market segments in the Nordics.
– To manage and develop a designated portfolio of clients in the Nordics.
– Acquire new corporate clients in the Nordics
– Manage, retain and develop a designated portfolio of corporate clients in Nordics.
– Sell additional products and services to the client portfolio
– Support senior management in the development of Business Plans
– Lead the implementation of new services for existing clients, or the outright implementation of new clients, to ensure all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– A solid background in B2B account management
– Sales in a highly consultative environment (direct sales),
– Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth.
– Evidence of stategic thinking and planning skills, particularly in financial analysis and reporting.
– Project Management skills from sitel copenhagen
– Degree educated
-Fluent in any of the Scandinavian languages (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish) + very good command of English.
Short listed candidates will be contacted with details of the full job description and salary package.
€100,000 – €100,000
Originally posted 2011-10-06 15:09:15.