Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Swedish speaking Channel Sales professional.
Think about this: almost everything around us that is manufactured has been tracked from raw materials to delivery.
Watch a sports game and often the players are performance tracked throughout the game.
Barcodes and tags have been part of the retail experience for 30+ years.
Our client leads the field in this sector.
So, if you are experienced in Channel Sales to the Swedish technology sector, read on.
- To develop and promote sales in the assigned territory/country.
- Partnering with existing Reseller accounts and identifying growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with resellers.
- Proactively engage with resellers through outbound calling.
- Profiling of reseller’s business and analysis of revenue data
- Support telesales campaigns and promotions with the Regional Channel Managers
- objectives and timelines.
- As part of the regional sales team, the role is to identify further opportunities, updates on sales forecast,competitive analysis, pricing and reseller trends.
Qualifications and experience:
- Channel sales or channel lead generation experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate technical information.
- Fluent Swedish
- Analytical skills
- MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Base salary between £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on your experience to date
Bonus + 40% of base so OTE up to £60,000 for the right person.
Outstanding benefits package