Our client, a large international organisation is currently seeking a DANISH speaking Customer Services Adviser/Administrator for a full time / permanent job.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:-
* Provide excellent customer service to Danish customers, distributors and subsidiaries.
* Assist and support the Customer Service and Commercial teams
* Processing and amending Customer Service data and producing reports, quotations and contracts within the ERP system.
• Provide an excellent customer service for Danish customers – deal with queries / questions in a timely fashion.
• Receive orders from Danish customers and manage them in line with company policy and systems, following them to shipment to ensure a quality of service.
• Build up close relationships with customers.
• Develop solid product knowledge and understanding of the logistics of sending specific products.
• Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
• Produce and communicate quotations for customers.
• Updating client database information.
• Produce standard reports from ERP system.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :-
* Fluent in Danish English (spoken/written)
* Proven experience in supporting Danish English business customers in a similar role.
* Experience with managing multiple projects.
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Competent with Excel and Word
* Self-motivated and professional work ethics
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Attention to detail.
* A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
* Able to work as part of a team
* ERP/SAP knowledge
* Fluency in additional European languages
Their offices are situated a short commute from London’s Baker Street Tube station and/or Marylebone Train station.
Originally posted 2015-09-19 18:03:48.