KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Dealing with incoming requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, service requests from dealers and customers.
– Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
– Maintaining effective communication with customers and other departments and team members.
– Order Entry and tracking progress of the order.
– Monitor outstanding purchase orders, co-ordinate processing of credit notes to customers.
– Keeping database and files of active orders up to date.
– Administrative duties (purchase orders, copies of invoices, delivery notes, credit notes etc)
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in English (written / spoken /read) is essential
– Fluent in any other EU language (written / spoken / read) – SUCH AS: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (etc) would be a strong advantage
– Able to work work on own initiative – but also a team player
– Eye for detail, organised
– Previous experience working in an Customer Service role / fast moving office environment
– Good standard of education
– Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Pro-active approach to work
Customer Service Administrator
Please use “search all jobs” to find and apply for this vacancy.
Originally posted 2015-10-18 18:09:28.