Our London based client is urgently seeking to employ another member of staff for their Customer Service team.
You should be fluent in Swedish or Norwegian and have a good command of English.
The job duties are varied and you will be handling a variety of customer service based job duties for your area (Sweden/Norway)
– Dealing with customer queries, refunds, returns and complaints – both via phone and email.
– Proactively resolve customer queried and problems in a professional manner.
– Try to up-sell products to customers
– Take responsibility to update social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook – in the language required for your territory.
– Any other ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Previous customer services experience is required.
– Ideally some sales background would be a strong advantage
– Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian (spoken/written/read)
– Attention to detail, hard working and enthusiastic
– Problem solving skills.
– Able to multi-task
– Team player
– Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the internet
– Keen to work in a fast-paced and growing e-commerce company
Salary on offer £18.000 – £22.000