Immediate opportunity to build and manage a new Customer Service team.
Our client seeks a dedicated and knowledgeable Services Team Leader to provide exceptional support and instruction to key customers within the UK, Scotland, Ireland, and Nordic territories. In this role, you will be crucial in managing digital publishing licensing arrangements and maintaining positive relationships with publishers. Your expertise and understanding of specific publisher package deals will be instrumental in retaining and expanding the customer base. Additionally, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting sales efforts for e-packages and other services.
Team objectives are to:
- Maintain and develop existing key account customers and consortia, focusing on retention and business growth.
- Foster positive relationships with publishers to ensure successful licensing arrangements.
- Keep abreast of publisher deal development, particularly ongoing consortia deals.
- Communicate the benefits of e-packages and associated e-technology to customers, facilitating the conversion of subscriptions from print to electronic formats.
- Assist with major sales proposals, customer tenders, new business transfers, and presentations as required.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service/Sales team to ensure excellent service delivery to customers.
- Experience in leading a sales or customer service team.
- Educated to Degree standard. Understanding of Digital publishing and/or licencing.
- Swedish, Danish or Norwegian languages would be an advantage.
Our client is looking to hire in the next 2 weeks.
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000
Location: [Hertfordshire] Barnet
Job type: Permanent