Our client, a major international online site, needs a social media expert to manage the Danish online community.
Is this You?
– Danish speaking Online Community expert with a desire to work in London
– Bored with working in unexciting surroundings with uninteresting products.
– Looking to work in an exciting business that is disrupting its Industry
– Proud of the work that you do.
– Motivated to do great work with people who want the same.
If that sounds like you – read on……
Our client is a London-based International membership services business who are expanding their Nordic Team.
– Engage the community of millions of users via website and mobile apps
– Be hands-on and a key player in the community of professionals and enthusiasts.
– Create large volumes of content to continually engage and grow the discussion community (FORUM)
– Execute on social media plans with content creation in coordination with the editorial and community teams
– Support the community through email, social media channels, and through discussions
– Manage relations with the PR agency
– Manage incoming professional reviews and grow the local review content
– Minimum 2+ years community management experience – beyond social media management
– Love of and enthusiastic participation in online communities in general
– An enormous comfort level communicating online – must be hands-on
– Social media guru with a long history of personal involvement
– Desire to help create the richest and best experience possible for users
– Excellent writing abilities and attention to detail
– Outstanding interpersonal skills
– Comfort with fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves work environment
– Love of good design and home improvement a huge plus
– Fluent Danish and business level English
Salary in the region £40 – 46,000 dependent on skills and experience