We are urgently seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our London based clients e-commerce / digital marketing team.
The Danish PPC Country Manager is responsible for developing all aspects of the organization's Danish Website and on line presence in Denmark
The job role:
– Paid Search campaign management across all markets and accounts
– Constantly monitoring trends within the PPC account
– Data analysis to provide areas for improvement
– Building campaign structure
– Ad copy testing
– Translating, copy writing, editing, and proofreading site content
– Identify potential new keywords/campaigns and set up across all markets
– as well as a range of other online acquisition marketing activities for your region – with a focus on PPC (Pay Per Click) optimization.
– Fluent in Danish (written & spoken)
– Excellent command of English (written & spoken)
– Experience of PPC / Google Adwords etc
– Competent in Google Analytics
– Eye for detail, organised
– Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
– Able to work independently or as part of a team
– Able to take ownership of your area of work for your regions on-site content.
Location: Notting Hill area of London, UK
Danish PPC Country Manager