We are looking for 17 Danish speaking customer service agents to join the largest Danish support team in the UK: offering customer support by phone, email and chat to Danish customers of major brands.
Working from a modern office near to the River Thames this is a great opportunity to start your UK work life with a well known company and working on interesting projects.
We will ensure that, if you meet our selection standards, you are properly prepared for your interviews (telephone, Skype) and that we help you find the best sites for accommodation and cheap travel.
- Provide high quality premium customer service to customers and retailers via telephone and email.
- Respond to any queries in a timely manner
- Identify potential and actual service issues and resolutions where possible and coordinate communication with the customer and relevant internal departments.
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested
- Receive, validate and process customer queries within agreed time-scales
- Act as first point of contact for customer enquires
- Communicate and record all service failures to relevant departments
- Receive and update where necessary system and company records with any changes to customer order profiles
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the on line catalogue web site and current promotions
- Maintain system records and display very high standards of administration housekeeping
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
• Proven experience as a Customer Service Advisor / Representative
• Contact centre experience / telephone based customer service beneficial
• Entertainment/Retail experience desirable
• Enthusiastic and pro-active Danish speaking person who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience as a customer service advisor in a busy customer service environment.
Join one of the largest groups of Danes in London!