Our client is a major international manufacturer with a Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Northampton and they now need to employ a Danish Speaking Credit Controller for their Credit Control team.
To administer all data related to credit management of customers, maximise cash collections and achieve related Company targets whilst building and maintaining good customer relations within the SSC
• Review and chase Company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
• Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
• Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
Skills / Experience Required:-
• Fluent Danish + good English
• Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
• PC literate
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
• Advanced customer handling skills
Applicants with credit control experience will be preferred
Location: [Northamptonshire] Daventry
Job type: Permanent
Basic plus Bonus: £1000 pa (paid monthly) Holidays: 23 standard per annum (increasing to 25 standard after 2 years service) + bank holidays Hours: 37.5 per week ( 7 – 3.30 pm) Life Assurance: 3 x Salary Pension scheme