We’re looking for a Danish Speaking e-commerce Manager for our client in Manchester.
Are you interested in working for a young, fun company in central Manchester?
Do you want to work in an international environment?
In that case, this might be the job for you!
Our client is a fast-growing e-commerce company, looking for a new eCommerce Manager. Since 2015, they have established a significant presence in several markets across Europe: with their website available in seven different languages; and now live in nine different countries, including Denmark.
They have developed a strong brand through high profile content marketing and advertising campaigns in the UK, and we are hoping to do the same in each of our trading markets in Europe.
Denmark, in particular, is a strong market for the service, and the objective is to build on an already loyal base increasing brand awareness.
To help achieve this, a job opportunity exists for a Danish speaking eCommerce Manager to join the dynamic team in our clients Manchester office (located in the Northern Quarter) and take charge of the .dk website.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- a successful track record of working in eCommerce or as a website manager
- a demonstrable working knowledge of SEO and PPC principles
- experience in devising, delivering and managing marketing and PR projects
- excellent public relations, customer service and communication skills
- relevant experience as a content writer, and the capacity to create engaging online copy
- experience of using social media to build relationships with influencers and develop brand awareness
- a creative flair for developing compelling content marketing campaigns
E-Commerce: 1 year
Marketing: 1 year
Native level Danish language
Job type: Permanent